It is our club mission and philosophy to ensure that every player has fun while pushing to be the best version of themselves. The pathway is critical in ensuring that all players have opportunities to have fun and succeed on and off the field throughout the year.
We use a curriculum that is designed to cater for every team from recreational to competitive to ensure similarities across all teams.
The pathway is critical in ensuring that all players have opportunities to have fun and succeed on and off the field throughout the year.
ON THE FIELD TRAINING TOPICS
FALL & SPRING
- Low pressure/Zonal Defending
- High Pressure
- Playing out of the back/Short vs Long
- Transition from Attack to Defense
- Possession vs Penetration
- Switching point of the attack
- Direct Style/Counterattack
- Transition from Defense To Attack
- Combinations in Final 3rd
- Finishing from Wide Areas
- 1v1/2v1 In Attack & Defense
- 2v2/3v2 In Attack & Defense
- Team Bonding
PLAYER & PARENT CONFERENCE
3 Seasonal Meetings throughout the year where coaches speak to the player and parent on the following while using video analysis. Meetings take place at City HQ or via Zoom.
- Recap Individual Development Plan
- Areas to improve
- Areas where improved
- Thoughts on player pathway
- Additional opportunities for players
We also use this meeting to get feedback from our members relevant to coaching, the team and the club.