Chicago City Staff is comprised of full time, USSF Licensed & SafeSport trained coaches.
OUR TEAM OF DIRECTORS AND COACHES ARE AN EXPERIENCED, HONEST, AND HARD WORKING GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE ALWAYS DEVELOPING AND EVOLVING. TO ENSURE THEY ARE PROVIDING OUR PLAYERS WITH THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT TRAINING ENVIRONMENT ON AND OFF THE FIELD IT IS ESSENTIAL AS A CITY MEMBER THAT THEY CONTINUE THEIR EDUCATION
- Coaches are all USSF Licensed
- Continue to develop their craft every year through Coach Development training on and off the field
- Attend local governing body meetings
- Train for and attain the next highest license
On The Field
- Provide a safe and fun environment
- Create and develop students of the game
- Build team chemistry & players confidence
- Provide individual and team challenges to learn
- Create activities that players will fail
- Arrive 30mins before practice to set up
Off The Field
- Intro email with the season expectations
- Team meeting with parents and players
- Individual Development Plans set out for each player
- Player/Parent seasonal Coach conference
- Weekly email updates on training and game reports
- Monitor player progress throughout the season
- Schedule, train, and coach all games of assigned team
- We work with Adler University to brainstorm how we as an organization and coaches can help and coach the mental aspect of soccer and life in general.
- Coaches have been trained on Mental Health First Aid.
- All coaches are SafeSport trained, certified and complete a background check.
- SafeSport is an organization focused on ending all forms of abuse in sport.
- All coaches are mandated reporters and have undergone training to look out for signs of possible abuse.