INTRODUCE SOCCER TO KIDS
CSF Toddlers is our program designed to introduce kids to soccer ages 2-4. Our program provides a fun, positive and structured environment, while allowing the parent to be involved with the child’s growth and participation.
MINI CITY 2016 - 2013
Begin your soccer journey with the perfect introduction to a more structured player focused environment.
Mini City is lead by our U8-U12 Technical Director & Coach Craig McDonald. Motor Skill Development and Soccer FUNdamentals will be the main focus as we prepare our players for the future
2014 - 2011
- Players are split into teams based on level for the season but player movement is common throughout the year either up or down.
- Each team will have a designated full time USSF Licensed CCSC Coach for the full year
- Each team will follow the club curriculum which you can learn more in our Player Center
- This is a key phase of our players development as we build a love and passion for the game.
- Players will be trained in all positions at this age to get a better understanding of the full game which will benefit them as they progress into the next phase
Progressing into 9v9 and 11v11 with more players, and a bigger field, it is key players have a good understanding of the game overall.
Game analysis becomes very important and the Individual Development Plans take center stage.
Coaches begin to find 1-2 positions for players to start excelling in preparing them for 11v11.
Physical fitness and conditioning becomes very important as the physical expectations of the game increase.
Goalkeeping becomes a very important piece for our teams and goalkeeping training becomes very specialized.
Player Placement & MovementFollowing our main club tryouts in May each year, players are placed on the a team that our professional staff believe is the right fit for that player at that time. This is not nessessariliy a players placement for the year as if players show great improvement throughout the season, they will be invited to a higher level teams practice, and depending on the level of their performance, they will be invited to a league game. From that point we will contune to assess the level of performance to ensure we have each player placed at the correct level to continue their long term development.Also if a player is struggling within their environment, or showing lack of commitment, and/or behavioral issues, players can also be moved down a level.