- Parents will NOT be allowed to enter any indoor facility
- Players MUST wear a mask at all times
- Players will have a five minute period to get in and out of the facility.
Club & Coach
It is our priority to ensure the health and safety of our players, coaches & families during this time.
Club & Coach
- Coaches ensure that all equipment is disinfected between groups.
- All attendance is taken and tracked for sessions
- Players will only train with their team to limit the possible spread of the virus.
- All coaches have completed two different COVID19 coaching certifications.
Player & Parent Protocols
Before the field:
- Please disinfect your personal equipment (Ball, Shoes, Bags)
- Check your Childs temperature
- Bring a pumped up soccer ball & water.
At the field:
- Practice social distancing guidelines at all times when arriving & leaving the field
- Wear your mask AT ALL TIMES
- Do NOT share your personal equipment with any other player
- Masks are NOT required on the field but families can choose to wear them
- Parents MUST STAY IN THE CAR and not crowd around the field
- If you elect to leave your car - masks must be worn at all times
- Pod is a term for a small group of players
- Pods are limited to 25 players
- Pods are created with two teams of similar age and level
- Weekend Pods will be scrimmages of 4v4, 7v7, 9v9 11v11 within pods.
- Players can not play in multiple Pods!
If you or anyone in your family shows signs or symptoms of COVID19, please DO NOT come to practice and notify us immediately.
To stay ahead of this pandemic - open communication is VITAL to ensuring we keep the virus away and contained!