CHICAGO CITY COVID PROTOCOLS
We take the COVID pandemic very seriously and have ensured throughout the last year that we follow our City and governing body guidelines to keep our players, families and coaches safe. If there are any changes to the CDC guidelines, we will update our plan accordingly.
It is integral that we all do our part and follow protocols to do our part in society. We ask that parents and players continue to practice social distancing when applicable and to continue disinfecting equipment, using the appropriate sanitization methods and follow the protocols and guidelines.
Club & Coach
It is our priority to ensure the health and safety of our players, coaches & families during this time.
Club & Coach
- Coaches ensure that all equipment is disinfected between groups.
- All coaches have completed two different COVID19 coaching certifications.
- Our coaches have all received their COVID vaccinations.
Player & Parent Protocols
Before the field:
- Please disinfect your personal equipment (Ball, Shoes, Bags)
- Check your Childs temperature
- Bring a pumped up soccer ball & water.
At the field:
- Practice social distancing guidelines when possible
- Do NOT share your personal equipment with any other player
- Masks are NOT required on the field but families can choose to wear them
- Parents should continue to practice social distancing
If you or anyone in your family shows signs or symptoms of COVID19, please DO NOT come to practice and notify us immediately.
To stay ahead of this pandemic - open communication is VITAL to ensuring we keep the virus away and contained!