Club Mission & Philosophy
Our mission is to create an innovative experience within sport that provides opportunities for all communities to inspire, enhance, and support long term development.
We aspire to be the most comprehensive sports organization that impacts lives through sport.
We are a passionate and dedicated team focused on developing the physical and mental wellness of our athletes.
We pride ourselves on our club values and instill them in our players, parents and staff daily.
Health & Wellness
Love for the Game
Chicago City Soccer Club (CCSC) is a 501(c) 3 Non-Profit Organization dedicated to the families and soccer fans throughout the Chicago area.
City in the Community has supported and developed players throughout our recreational, competitive and elite level programming. Through our consistent and structured player pathway City has built a strong reputation for creating opportunities for players and coaches regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Full Time professional leadership team
- Full Time team of USSF coaches
- Full time Director of Goalkeeping
- Sports Psychology & Mental Health
- Sports Performance & Injury Prevention
- Sports IQ & Game Analysis
- Student Athlete Support and College Recruiting Access
- Professional player pathway
Through CCSC's extensive year-round training program, you can expect consistent, organized, and purposeful instruction from a full time, professional coach who monitors players progress daily.
CCSC provides one of the most consistent, full time team of coaches from all over the world.
Licensing, Training, Tested.
- 3x USSF A Licensed
- 10x USSF C Licensed
- SafeSport Trained & Tested
- Background Checked
Off the Field Duties
- Director Roles
- Goal setting & evaluations for players
- Coach education/development
- Game & Practice video analysis
- Season & weekly session planning
- Team Building Activities
What makes our staff special?
- Long Term Coaching Staff
- Care about each and every player
- The Real Dream Team